- We are very proud to announce the opening of an annual scholarship program by Foxy Trades LLC. The program is intended for the university and high school graduate students who are already studying or beginning their studies in the field of business or finance. Submit your application before 1st of March 2018.
- Deadline is June 30, 2018. Award is for $1,000. UditGoenka's Internet Marketing Scholarship Applicants must have at the time of application a GPA of at least 2.5. The applicants must be students who are either enrolled in a college/university or a high school. The scholarship will be offered to students all over the world. Students who apply must demonstrate creativity and originality with their scholarship application essays.
Essay Scholarships For High School Juniors | …
To be considered, a student must be nominated by his or her college or university using the official online nomination process on the Foundation’s website. Each scholarship covers eligible expenses for undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and room and board, up to a maximum of $7,500 annually. Junior-level scholarship recipients are eligible for a maximum of two years of scholarship support, and senior-level scholarship recipients are eligible for a maximum of one year of scholarship support.
The Application | Bezos Family Foundation
- $1,000 Annual scholarship award. Currently enrolled in their Freshman, Sophomore or Junior (1st, 2nd or 3rd) year in an accredited college or university or trade school. Working toward an information technology related degree such as website development, online marketing and/or business administration. Deadline to submit your video is 30th-April-2018.
Find Scholarships for College for FREE - Fastweb
- Students who are currently studying in high schools, colleges and universities in the areas of Marketing, Information Sciences, Business or Communications may be highly interested in this scholarship. The date to submit your article and related information is no later than 30th June, 2018.
Morehouse College | External Scholarship Links
- Deadline is for Fall semester: August 15th. For Spring semester December 15th. Award is for $1,000. The Lenders Network Scholarship is offered to students entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to Marketing or Business. Students have a GPA of 3.5 or higher, and be at least 17 years of age.
Home Page | Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
The ARFORA (Association of Romanian Orthodox Ladies’ Auxiliaries in America) offers the ARFORA Undergraduate Scholarship for Women to the members of the Romanian Orthodox Church. The first scholarship was offered in 1994 and has since continued to enrich the lives of Orthodox Romanian women in their pursuit for a higher education. Two scholarships, each for $1,000, may be awarded annually to selected students who have successfully completed the first year of their chosen undergraduate program.
Denny's Hungry for Education Scholarship
Undergraduate sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as students enrolled in a master’s degree program, are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Recent high school graduates and undergraduate freshmen are not eligible. Scholarship winners may not reapply. Applicants may only apply for one NFRW scholarship per year.