- Scholarships and financial aid are available to students in both the year and semester programs through the Ginsburg-Ingerman Scholarship Program. Scholarship awards are based on economic need.
Ready to build your resume, nail your interview and snag your dream job? The Career Planning Guide contains everything you need to know about the whole process.
SESSION 5: THE 150-WORD EXTRACURRICULAR ESSAY & SHORT ANSWERS
That's not all, their are plans available that are not only affordable but offer a preventative and wellness plan and a Bronze plan at the same time. The combination creates a ‘penalty-free’ workplace allowing you and your employees peace of mind during tax season.
Campus Tours and Life in San Diego
- This is an exciting opportunity to get some cash to pay down bills, buy those expensive textbooks, or do whatever you feel will contribute to your education. Recipients could receive up to $1234.56 and are required to submit a minimum 300 word essay.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the web page.
- Students are eligible to apply for international reporting fellowships of up to $2,000 each and the opportunity to work with the Pulitzer Center staff on an international reporting project. The Pulitzer Center is interested in reporting projects that focus on topics and regions of global importance, with an emphasis on issues that have gone unreported or under-reported in the mainstream American media.
Intersession Financial Aid Applications
- International Student Loan is here to help, by offering access to a range of international student loans, foreign-enrolled loans and study abroad loans to international students and Canadian students in the USA and for US students studying abroad around the world.
Summer Financial Aid Applications
- This scholarship is available to all currently enrolled, full-time criminal justice or accounting majors attending a four-year college or university.
Spring Break (Begins 5 p.m. 3/2 - Classes resume 8 a.m. 3/12)
- Sara's Wish Foundation was established to perpetuate the memory of Sara Christie Schewe, killed in a fatal bus crash in India in 1996 while participating in the University of Pittsburgh's Semester at Sea Program. Students studying abroad in non-traditional locations are encouraged to apply.